First on her actual birthday we toasted her at a large cocktail gathering with extended relatives and friends hosted by Argentina Children's Network. The officially registered charity was started by Jann and Horacio to help orphaned and disadvantaged youth in Horacio's home country of Argentina. They are involved in several "on the ground" projects in Argentina which they support with financial backing, material resources and physical support. They have recently launched a new promotional video that can be viewed on their Facebook page.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=140841162756212
The event was a HUGE success. Austin Kidd, one of their primary beneficiaries in Argentina was on hand to further explain their mission. We are all proud of their hard work getting this program off the ground and hope it will continue to flourish.
A couple weeks later Nick's sisters and brother in laws descended upon Long lake for Menorial Day weekend. The usual activities commenced along with a few new ones- toddler SUPing anyone?
Fisher adores spending time with his uncles and two months later still asks for them regularly.
Here are some of our other favorite photos of the weekend(s) at Long Lake, mostly of my kids because apparently I don't take pictures of anyone else. I need to work on this.
Pretty sure Fisher is boycotting the below family photos because he hates his searsucker short, Peter Pan collared, covered button, box pleat outfit I put him in to match his sister's dress. I will admit it's not a great Fishing attire. Don't even ask me what Nick's wearing, I think it is an Infiniti scarf, jersey and board shorts?
The evening ended with songs around the campfire. The Lardettes better watch out a little man Lardo clearly wants to join their choir.









No comments:
Post a Comment