Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fourth of July 2014

My second oldest friend in the world, Alexis and her family visited for the Fourth of July from Chicago.  We had a great time relaxing and getting to know her little man Charlie better.  Alexis and I spent every Fourth of July together from the time we were in third grade until senior year in high school and I'm sure there were a few college years thrown in there too.   

Growing up my family had a big party on the Fourth complete with lawn games.  We invited Sarah and Joe over and tried to continue the tradition with an egg toss.  Nick lit off crazy fireworks- I thought our house was going to catch on fire.  All and all a pretty successful holiday!



Her husband Eric made this fun video of the weekend you can view at the below link.  And yes the fireworks are Nick's personal display.  


No comments:

Post a Comment