Jane: Can you believe we have been married three years?
Nick: I guess I don't think about it much.
Jane: Sad.
Nick: You are the only person in the entire world who doesn't bother me. It would be sad if I did think about having to be married to you.
This is a big compliment from my husband. For real. He is more a man of action than words. These days I am happy to have a husband who follows me in his car to the gas station so I don't have to pump my own gas, who always saves me his shot glass of grape juice from the church offering because he knows I can't swallow the stale oyster cracker "bread" without back-up liquid, and a husband who often meets me for lunch just to keep me company even though he has already eaten.
Happy Anniversary Nicholas, you don't bother me either.


I love this posting because it shows how gratitude is so rich and fruitful.
ReplyDeleteLove this J Lo!
ReplyDelete