Tuesday, March 14, 2017
The dark side of Vail
In what one can only assume is an attempt to lure more midwesterners to their fancy west coast resorts Vail Corp recently purchased Mt Brighton in Brighton, MI. For a literal trash dump it is pretty nice and a perfect place to learn. 20 minutes from our house and the option to purchase season Epic passes also good at Vail? A nice bonus.
Fisher and I had so much fun skiing Sunday. We skied all day and he didn't want to stop, he confidently mastered the chair lift, tow rope and all hills from green to black, as well as baby jumps. He is very proud of his black diamond success. However, when we do hit up Vail we'll stick to the greens, not everything translates perfectly from Michigan to Colorado.
There was one unfortunate chair lift incident that I have promised not to tell. We will see if he remembers it forever. I fear he may. Let's just say the drop bag was brought out 🙃
We'll see you next year Vail! Hope you are ready for Fish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment