Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter 2015

If I don't start posting to my blog soon, the poor blog is going to die.  That would make me sad.  So here is my attempt to get back in the swing of the things with Easter.  Truth be told I spent most the holiday sleeping thanks to a wicked allergy/cold combo attack that left me feeling worse than terrible.

We spent the holiday in Bloomfield Hills dying easter eggs, searching for said Easter Eggs and playing Ninja Turtles.  Fisher is big into Ninja Turtles.  Like carries a sword around in his pants at all times big.  I made the mistake of downloading one of the vintage seasons when we were in Florida and he hasn't been the same since.

An attempt at a family photo.  Fisher enjoys morning peanut butter cups more than family photos.



Sweet little Gratzi Weze, styled by Great aunt Martha, spies with her little eye her Easter basket hidden by Papa Horacio.


I see it dada!
But then thinks the empty bucket is really more exciting than a basket full of toys and candy.

Fisher pretty much just ate candy all day, when he wasn't climbing trees and falling in the lake bow tie and all.  A lake that was frozen not 12 hours prior.  Thankfully my illness and basement quarantine caused me to miss this drama. I might not have found it as funny as I did several hours after the fact.

The tree. The Lake. The three year old. The scene of the big fall.

Jodi, Steven, Raymond and Pete joined us for a delicious Easter brunch that I have no photos of. . .so you will just have to trust me on this one.  Raymond is Fisher's age and already has the good common sense not to climb on trees over freezing water.  When I emerged from the basement he told me so much. Oh Fisher what am I going to do with you.

Happy Easter!

Gracie is basically allergic to hair brushes . . . it is a problem

Thankfully he is cute




No comments:

Post a Comment