In my defense I need a new computer. Blogging and editing photos from an iPad and iPhone is not super fun/productive. I *want* to drive to Grand Rapids and get a new one, but I live in a snow globe. Literally the hour drive just isn't possible. 15 inches of snow in the last 24 hours and it's still snowing. We already had 2ft on the ground. Good thing Fisher likes to help his dad snow blow, almost as much as catching snow flakes on his tongue. To be 2 again.
Things have gotten so bad that today it's snowing INSIDE my house.
My cottage house certainly feels like a cottage. Gracie bear has resorted to winter jackets inside.
While a bit inconvenient for computer shopping, I love winter. The crunch of snow under boots, the winter sport trifecta (sledding-skiing-skating),the family of bald eagles that made our street their home. Fisher running into the house shouting "look for eagles flying", while I ponder the merits of ice fishing watching another hardy guy cut a hole in the lake. My conclusion ice fishing = not on bucket list.
So pardon my delayed posts. I'm snowed in and (mostly)loving it. I could do without the interior snow in my breezeway.



No comments:
Post a Comment